It's easy to look your best on picture day. Just be sure to follow the great suggestions below to be camera ready.
1) Skip the salt a few days before your scheduled session to avoid looking bloated since salt holds water.
2) Select a flattering ensemble that makes you feel great and confident.
3) Watch your posture. Get in front of your bathroom mirror and practice your professional pose and smile.
4) Don't get a hair cut the day before the session because you may not like the style and you're stuck with that look for a while.
5) No facial the day before to avoid redness and possible mishaps.
6) The shots below are great samples to emulate.
7) Arrive half hour before your scheduled session to look relax & camera ready for great looking head shots.